The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a U.S. federal law that aims to protect the rights of copyright holders in the digital age. It was enacted in 1998 and has since been amended several times.
The DMCA contains provisions that allow copyright holders to request that online service providers remove or disable access to infringing material. It also provides safe harbor provisions for online service providers, which protect them from liability for the actions of their users as long as they follow certain guidelines.
At Shrinke, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Site;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send your notification of claimed infringement to dmca[@]shrinke.me.